BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Professional Photo's - 7 weeks old







Here are some photo's from our little photo shoot we did. I found this photographer on Craigslist and she is AMAZING! They were such a blessing to us and gave us a deal on our package. We are going to go back to her for Malaika's 6, 9 and 12 month pictures. I will post more on my Myspace page but here is a little preview. Malaika did such a good job she was not very fussy and we got all the photos done in about 2 hours. (She also pee'd and pooped all over the place but it was fun! It is dangerous havin a naked baby!)

1 comments:

Kylee said...

Sarah she is so adorable. She is so beautiful and I can tell she has such a fun personality already! I can't wait to meet her in person. It sounds like she is growing and doing lots of new things. I am glad that Christmas treated you guys well. It is so much fun having babies at Christmas! I am glad that you only have four more pounds to lose..I am still sitting at 12! oh well!
Bummer that your classes are on campus this term. How are you guys going to work that the baby? I know it will be tough for you..if you need to talk to me about it I am here..I know where you are coming from. I don't know how I am going to handle being away from him for three hours at a time!
I think about you a lot so remember that! Love ya!